Report a bug, propose a feature or ask a question
If you have lost your download link or license key you can recover it by entering PayPal email address that was used for payment.
For our products we offer free support via email during free upgrade period. Please use the form below to ask a question or report a problem. We usually respond in 24 hours. Please check your spam folder before contacting us again. If you don’t get response in 2 days please email us directly at . Please do not forget to include your license key (sent in the email when you purchased the plugin).
Ad Inserter Pro
Before you report a problem for Ad Inserter Pro please update to the latest version and use plugin debugging functions. In almost all cases it is possible to determine the nature of the problem just by checking the debugging data. Some code for ads may not display anything, either because of errors in the ad code or because of ad network reasons. Use Label blocks function to mark all inserted blocks on the page.
In order to be able to diagnose the problem and suggest actions or fix a bug, please do the following:
- Enable Remote debugging (located on the general plugin settings tab ⚙ / tab Debugging).
- You may need to disable caching in order to see debugging data.
- Clearly describe the problem. Describe what does not work as expected.
- Describe the settings and code blocks used.
- Send web addresses (links) of the pages where the code from the settings above is not inserted properly.
- Depending on the nature of the problem you may be asked to provide admin credentials so we can check your installation. Some issues simply can’t be diagnosed or fixed without having admin access to the website. You don’t have to send your admin credentials, simply create a temporary admin account.
Unless you provide the items listed above we can’t check your website or reproduce the problem and consequently can’t help.
We have worked hard to ensure that documentation covers everything there is to know about the products. Please do let us know if you feel anything is missing. We want our user guides to be as useful as possible. We are also very interested in your feedback and suggestions. Apart from our own limited requirements, your feedback is the only way we can improve the product.
Of course, if you find a real bug or a problem, we do want to hear about it, and we will try to help. If you do find a problem, please contact us, giving us as much detail as you can. We will fix bugs in our software, but it is up to you to determine with reasonable certainty that you have encountered a bug, not a configuration error or a problem with your server or website.
We usually respond in 24 hours. Please check your spam folder before contacting us again. If you don’t get response in 2 days please email us directly at . You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter.